Our group is offering three alternative water treatment technologies, adaptable to several aquaculture farming environments. Traditionally, clarification and disinfection technologies have been based on oxidative processes. Our technologies are actually based on anti-oxidative processes.
Our patented and proprietary technologies provide a way to unlock and manipulate the energy locked away in water. Using these non-toxic, water based gases, we completely change the Redox make up of the solution. The result is an anti-oxidizing environment full of electrons to inhibit organic oxidation processes, while at the same time, affecting the cell membrane of bacteria and viruses. Flocculation of dissolved solids will also occur during this process. The effectiveness of the technology is dependent on the concentration and time of exposure.
- Freshwater and saltwater production systems
- Improved performance of bacterial biofilms
- Improved health and performance of stock
- Three main technologies:
- Chlorine Gas – turns water anti-oxidative
- Hydrogas – turns water into a reducing agent
- Reformed Liquid Silicate – feed or water additive
The benefits of using NaturalShrimp’s technology include fresh and saltwater production systems with improved performance of bacterial biofilms, which greatly improves the health and performance of stock.
- Reduced Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Reduced Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Increased oxygen concentration
- Micro-clustered water reduces surface tension
- Reduced total pathogen loading of culture systems
- Negative ORP environment provides free energy to cell membranes
Plug and Play Application
- Easily adaptable
- Increases efficiency of existing processes
- Standard venturi injection
- Adjustable output
Versatility and Environmentally Safe.
- Our systems require a small footprint, and operate on minimal power requirements.
- There are no chemical additions to create Chlorine or Hydrogas, and therefore they are environmentally safe.
- The system does not require all system water to be passed through the machine. A small amount of water is required to be passed through, to create the hydrogas. Subsequently, this gas is injected through the end water body, using a venturi or microbubbles e.g. netox hosing.
- Once the initial dose is bubbled through and the desired effect is achieved, then minimal run-time is required to maintain the stability of the water.
- It is recommended, that the hydrogas be seen as a supplementary technology to current systems; and also, as a potential replacement for disinfection technologies such as UV and Ozone.
Hatchery Nursery Potential Application Benefits
- Reduction of COD and BOD – additional oxygen availability for production stock
- Reduced total pathogen loading – reduced gill irritation, particularly for more sensitive life stages of fish (larvae/fry), and reduced immune pressure on stock and improve gill health
- Improved feed rates and subsequently, performance from better water quality and limited stressors
- No negative impact on the nitrification capacity of biofilters that are treated by Hydrogas
Overview of Electrocoagulation and HydroGas
This gas efficiently infuses the water with free electrons and hydroxyl ions which is measured by the Oxidation Reduction Potential, or ORP (positive or negative millivolts (mV)). Water infused with our Hydro Gas has a negative ORP of -300mV, while regular drinking water has a positive ORP of + 200mV or more. This means that our linearly restructured water gives off powerful anti-oxidants that significantly affect metabolic processes.
- Reducing Aqueous “dry” gas produced on demand in the gas phase
- No environmental contamination or chemicals produced
- Reduces surface tension and “restructures water” by reducing its surface tension
- Charged with free electrons and hydroxyl ions as a natural source of antioxidants and disinfecting power
In addition, the -300mV ORP means that without the application of any chemicals, this water becomes a powerful bactericide and fungicide. At the molecular level, all pathogenic bacteria and fungi are destroyed via membrane implosion. Also, because of the linear water structure, this water increases the nutrient absorption rate and the growth rate of the animals. A residual effect has been observed in multiple tests and pilots. The gas is applied in several ways based on application with varying measures of turbulence and cavitation.
RLS is a silicon-based alkaline, non-toxic, non-caustic solution with a pH of 13.7. Its elemental and chemical properties give it unique reducing, electrochemical and structural characteristics. These health promoting properties appear to be directly related to the way it regulates redox processes of biological molecules and the effects on different free radical species of oxygen and nitrogen. Changes in redox status effect changes in feed assimilation, immunological response and overall oxidative stress of animals.
University in-vivo testing of the RLS revealed the following:
- Reduction of oxidative stress
- Increase of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Increase of Catalase
- Increase of Glutathione Content
- Bactericide and fungicide properties
- Residual effect when combined with Hydrogas
Studies on RLS Highlights:
- RLS increased nitric oxide dependent anti-viral effects at all concentrations tested
- RLS inhibited enzymes important in viral assembly, metabolism and replication
- RLS caused changes in the viral carbohydrate composition and metabolism
- RLS inhibited the activity of the enzyme responsible for transcribing RNA to DNA in the virus and the effects were dose dependent
Water Treatment System Overview
Our systems each contain individual reaction chambers in order to generate the necessary chlorine and hydrogen gas and plasma for treatment. Our reaction chambers deliver key benefits using either an electrocoagulation cell or an electrolytic converter. The key advantage using the electrolytic converter is that the water doesn’t need to process through the system. The hydrogen atoms are super concentrated by the cell and then injected into the recirculating aquaculture system (RAS).
Safe, clean, reliable energy for your aquaculture water treatment system. Only a couple liters of water daily generates billions of free electrons to treat the water and balance and maintain consistent water chemistry.